Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheating doesn't work

Well,  I was hoping to "borrow" some of Shayla's goals and make them my own.  So far, though, cheating doesn't work. Since my choreography skills are about the level of the Macarena, I will not be attempting that.  Since I got a Kindle for Christmas and consequently don't have to haul David Copperfield around to read it, I may try that as well.  Maybe cheating will pay this one time.
  • Goal #3 Read David Copperfield
My next goal comes from the fact that the craft section of my closet overfloweth with unfinished projects.  I am super good at starting projects.  Something always happens.  I run out of money to finish the project, I forget how to do it, it takes a lot more time than I think, blah, blah, blah.  So my

  • Goal #4 Finish all my crafts in my closet before I start another one.
  • Goal #5 Get my 72 hour kit together
So, there we go.  One goal down, 29 to go. 

2 comments: