Sunday, May 29, 2011
I want to know how to use my nice expensive camera before I turn 30. Why buy more than a point and shoot if all you know how to do is point and shoot? I got a book from one of my students who is self-taught and has the same camera as me and has turned into quite the photographer recently. I don't know when I'll get time to start learning, but it's on the docket.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
I'm in trouble. Less than six months away, and I have two goals done. So, here are a few more.
- #12 - Lose 30 pounds - Why yes, yes I have. I know I still have ten to go, but I'm feeling pretty good.
- #13 - Learn a new skill - This year I have starting learning about Photoshop- I've been able to design business cards, a presentation poster, and a real estate yard sign. And although it's been freaking hard, I am pretty proud of what I can do.
- #14 - Pay off my Kohl's card - Yup - did it
- #15 - Learn how to make whole wheat bread - I make fantastic whole wheat bread- not gonna lie.
- #16 - Get Paul potty trained - seriously was getting to the point where I thought this was never going to happen - but yay! It did.
That's all for right now. Even though it appears I just sat down and thought of things I'd already done and set them as goals, not true. I have so many things I want to do, I just don't take the time to write down.
Ohhhh - just thought of one -
- #17 - Write consistently in my journal - At least once a week - Thanks Chels!