Tuesday, May 3, 2011

12? Really?

I'm in trouble.  Less than six months away, and I have two goals done. So, here are a few more.

  • #12 - Lose 30 pounds - Why yes, yes I have.  I know I still have ten to go, but I'm feeling pretty good.
  • #13 - Learn a new skill - This year I have starting learning about Photoshop- I've been able to design business cards, a presentation poster, and a real estate yard sign.  And although it's been freaking hard, I am pretty proud of what I can do.
  • #14 - Pay off my Kohl's card - Yup - did it
  • #15 - Learn how to make whole wheat bread - I make fantastic whole wheat bread- not gonna lie.
  • #16 - Get Paul potty trained - seriously was getting to the point where I thought this was never going to happen - but yay!  It did.
That's all for right now.  Even though it appears I just sat down and thought of things I'd already done and set them as goals, not true.  I have so many things I want to do, I just don't take the time to write down.

Ohhhh - just thought of one - 
  • #17 - Write consistently in my journal - At least once a week - Thanks Chels!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaayyy! I'm so proud of you! Those all are huge accomplishments!! I think I will do your journal one too. Have you seen ldsjournal.com? I am really loving it, but I can't seem to remember to write in it consistently. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I have your whole wheat bread recipe? All mine turn out not very good. And another thought on LDS journal, you can get it printed out when you get enough pages, cool thing.

    ReplyDelete