Sunday, November 21, 2010

Music to my ears

Since Shayla is super busy with being amazing, I thought I would post my second goal.

  • Play each song in the Hymn book for at least 10 minutes before my birthday.
Why, you may ask? I am often asked to play the piano in relief society and it would sure be helpful if I had played the song they are requesting.  Even if it's only 10 minutes, I am at least then semi-familiar with every song in the Hymn book.  I'd like to also have the Primary Songbook under my belt, but I'm not sure I can commit to that quite yet.  So there you have it, goal #2 - although this won't be accomplished for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great goal. I kinda wish I could give you a piano for your apartment so you could practice at home. Go gettum girl!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! Things have slowed down enough that I am going to start adding my stuff. I have a list done, but I still need to tweak and figure out if I can even get that many things done in less than a year...

    I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... this is a good one. Maybe I should make this one of my goals too!

    ReplyDelete